Monday, January 3, 2011

New Year and I'm Ready to Fish!!!!

Well just got my new 2011 fishing license and tags so I'm just dying to go fishing. First I just wanna apologize for not keeping up with this blog, it's something I'm going to focus more on in the upcoming year. With all the rain so far this winter it's been real tough fishing. Not that the fish magically disappear or anything but tactics must change and they change to ones I don't particularly enjoy. Bait and drift fishing are the preferred methods when the waters high and those are two types of fishing that I just don't get as much fulfillment out of. Spinners and jigs and the likes will still produce but it can be hard to get to where you need to be which is right up against the bank and on the bottom behind boulders and such. Well anyways the rivers are on the drop and I'm ready to hit em! Who's with me?!?!

No comments:

Post a Comment