Monday, January 4, 2010

The skunk must die!

After two more skunks I decided to get a book on drift fishing! Very good investment as it was only five dollars! LOL I've also decided to start making some spinners to sell! I make a mean spinner and now they're even better. I will be setting up a website to sell them from in the upcoming weeks so stay tuned for that! On the 16th of this month Pop-A-Top yarn is having a drift off on the Wilson River, it is the Lonnie Bird Memorial Drift OFF. Should be a lot of fun and hopefully with my new found knowledge I will win! There will be great prizes along with a raffle, and the raffle will be a good one! Very nice items up to win! Until next time, stay safe people!

1 comment:

  1. Cool blog beaverfan. This is Throbbit Shane from OFF! I say you need more pictures though :D Check out my blog http://oregonshane.wordpress.com/

    Im gonna start fishing for steelhead soon so hopefully ill have some pictures of big fish :D

    ReplyDelete